Manyhounds Inn is located north of Atlanta with easy access from the Interstate. Our private, secluded property offers a unique boarding experience for our greyhound guests.
tate-of-the-art boarding rooms include:
- 4 ft x 8 ft kennel rooms
- climate controlled
- two and a half acres of fenced, wooded property
- unlimited outdoor play sessions with or without other greyhounds
- muzzles provided for group play
- plush bedding
- toys and chew bones
- flea-free facility
- medications are administered at no additional charge
- night time monitoring
- FaceTime sessions available at no charge
- Pick-up and delivery-upon-return service
- Nail trim
About the Innkeeper
Kate Crawford has owned and trained greyhounds for over 25 years. A retired surgical nurse, Kate has competed in obedience and agility with several of her greyhounds, including Mandoid, who was ranked the number one greyhound in the AKC in 2000 and 2001.
Kate lived in Tallahassee, FL for 30 years and boarded greyhounds in her home while founding Greyhound Rescue of Tallahassee, Inc., in 1991.