Preparing for Your Stay
- For your convenience, all drop offs and pick ups are by appointment only. We can accomodate both early and late travel schedules.
- All greyhound guests must be up to date on all vaccinations. Please bring a copy of your dog's vaccinations and your vet's information
- Your dog must have had a flea control treatment, like Frontline, within the last 15 days before his or her arrival at Manyhounds Inn.
- Please pack your greyhound's food in a sealed container
- Bedding, toys and kongs are all provided, but if your greyhound has a special toy or blanket, feel free to pack it for them
- If you would like to bring your dog for a sneak peek before his or her stay, call to make an appointment for a tour
Custom Greyhound Boarding